May 13th, 2015
Are you ready for summer travel? Whether you are planning a weekend at the lake or a week at the beach, Doggy Baggage can help you pack everything you need for “Fido”. Not taking your pet? Our bags are perfect for a trip to the kennel or grandma’s too. Travel is easy and hassle free when you pack in Doggy Baggage.
And here is another tip: Doggy Baggage is perfect for your stuff too!!
June 18th, 2014
We will be happy to get a shipping quote for you on all international orders. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all US orders we charge a flat rate of $8.95.
June 4th, 2014
We can personalize any size bag with stunning
Only $10.00 for up to 8 letters. Call us for details
904-282-2839 (8-5 EDT) or
email us at email@example.com
November 27th, 2009
Traveling with your dog or cat can be fun for you and your pet. Preparation is key to keeping stress to a minimum. Below is a general check list of items to pack for your furry friend:
* Fresh water (screw top water bottles will work well)
* Water bowl
* Food bowl
* Bedding (or towel or blanket)
* Medication (remember heartworm preventative and flea control)
* Tranquilizers or motion sickness medication, if necessary (discuss with your veterinarian before travel)
* Copy of veterinarian record including vaccination history and your veterinarians name and phone number. Rabies vaccine is required by law)
* Certificate of Veterinary Inspection for Interstate Movement (if traveling by plane, bus or train)
* Identification (tag, collar, microchip, tattoo)
* Recent photo of your pet
* Doggie waste bags (for easy clean-up and disposal)
* Consolidating all your dog or cat’s gear into one bag maintains organization
* Most pets that are prone to motion sickness do better when not fed prior to travel. For those pets that are especially nervous, discuss options with your veterinarian to lessen their anxiety.
* Many hotels allow pets. Check with your destination for pet friendly accommodations
* When you are prepared and relaxed, your pet will be too.
* Have fun!
Dr. Michelle A. Stallions
Green Cove Animal Hospital
3363 Highway 17 N.
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
November 27th, 2009
Travel in style with our multifunctional pet travel bags!
1) Before you hit the road, make sure your pet is healthy. If you are flying, you will need a health certificate from your vet. You will also need to make sure your pet is up to date on all shots before you begin your journey. Take all these records with you!
2) An ID collar with your name and cell number is a necessity when traveling. This can be the easiest and fastest way for someone to return a lost pet in an unfamiliar area. Also, take a couple of pictures of your pet in case you need to make flyers.
3) Confine your pet when traveling. A crate, or seat harness, will make the trip safer for you and your pet.
4) Pack all of your pet’s travel necessities in Doggy Baggage for a safe, happy and hassle free journey!